Sunday 28 February 2016

FURIOUS GURU WRITES AN OPEN LETTER TO VGMA ORGANIZERS

Guru Hat
PIC OF GURU
Multiple award winning artist Guru is not pleased with his single nomination at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2016 edition.
The rapper who got nominated for Hip Hop/Hip Life artist of the year has penned an open letter to the board of the prestigious awards.
Here is the letter below!
“Don’t make me change! !!!!!!
Time will prove them wrong
Let their decision inspired and motivate you
The voice of the people will bring out the truth
Don’t make me change cos u will regret when that time comes
Will forever love the fans and the real gees who knows my hustle
Still watching from afar
Don’t push me
Because I have been quiet for so long
This is our seed our life our food but don’t forget is a gift
A talent from God
Respect it. The worse is yet to come

I repeat don’t make me change because it will be your worse nightmare ?#?vgma? board
After spending the whole day and night in this dumso and all the mosquitos wahala just to give u what you need
You have enjoyed all my hard works
Shooting the best of videos travel across the globe just to give you the best
Represent my people in big platforms
Just to sell my red yellow and green colors to the world # Now u want to disrespect the work
After enjoying the work now u guys are disrespecting the fruit u enjoyed ‪#‎vgma‬
1 don’t let me come after y all
2 don’t let me change
After enjoying over 20 hits songs and all the hard works u don’t want to acknowledge it ok
2016 is just the beginning
Thanks to all the djs and the true fans and every Nkz fans for ur support
Will go hard on #vgma board and ?#?musiga?
Something is wrong and we need to fix it.
It is Ghana music award and am a Ghanaian and it’s our music ?#?bam?

No comments:
Write comments

Advertisement

Advertisement
Watch iBuzz on our channel; www.YouTube.com/ichrisemmanuel OR just click on the ad picture above. Please don't forget to subscribe to the channel before leaving. Thanks